The BPM NetSuite team is growing! We are looking for a dynamic and resourceful Solutions Consultant to support our projects in the areas of enterprise strategy and implementation, in addition to Business Transformation and Operational Excellence efforts.
This role will conduct discovery sessions, demos, requirements gathering, configuration, and implementation management of NetSuite and other related business applications functioning as a key resource for our clients.
The ideal candidate is an ERP application expert with a blend of functional and technical skills who enjoys working on a wide array of projects and tasks. You should have strong knowledge of NetSuite ERP technical capabilities and be comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
Reporting to the NetSuite Delivery Lead and NetSuite Practice Lead you will be supported in leading strategic meetings with project stakeholders through tactical implementation tasks. You will also manage and coordinate project teams, execute plans, and enable business process re-engineering. The NetSuite Solutions Consultant is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures, leading work streams and supporting implementations.
BPM has been recognized as a Top 10 “Best Place to Work” by the San Francisco Business Times, Silicon Valley Business Journal, and No.1 Best Firm to Work For in the USA by Accounting Today.
- Pre-Sales Support-
- Collaborate with the prospects and BPM NetSuite team to provide scope and resource-based implementation estimates as part of the sales process.
- Participates in defining needs for new NetSuite implementation and optimization projects.
- Documents existing enterprise business applications, related business processes, and related impacted
- Identifies existing inefficiencies, potential improvement opportunities, and critical differentiating business requirements.
- Envisions and helps develop recommended future state options for evaluation by clients
- Conduct interactive and personalized demos of NetSuite
- Drive new business opportunities by developing ideas, proposals and solutions
- Implementation & Optimization –
- Supports the BPM NetSuite Leadership team by providing functional clarifications and setting expectations with team and client.
- Perform solution architecture for NetSuite implementation and optimization projects.
- Lead teams to implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
- Leverage your individual subject matter expertise and be a primary liaison to our clients.
- Participate in multiple engagements, interacting directly with senior level client personnel throughout the projects lifecycles. Must be comfortable with various clients concurrently.
- Provide strategic and relevant insight, connectedness and responsiveness to all clients to anticipate their needs
- Team Development-
- Develop, motivate and mentor staff by providing training, regular feedback and career guidance while fostering a team environment
- Help mentor, coach and counsel their team members and help build an inclusive culture and high-performing teams
Desired Skills And Experience
- Prior work experience in the accounting field and knowledge of GAAP is preferred
- At least 8 years of experience at either a Tier 1 consulting firm or in the professional services organization of a major business applications vendor with a minimum of 10 full cycle NetSuite implementations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the NetSuite accounting and finance capabilities including GL, AP, AR, fixed assets, budgeting and forecasting modules, and OneWorld subsidiary structures implementations.
- Deep understanding of core NetSuite ERP features and standard processes, financial reporting and analytics, workflow automation, customization and integration capabilities.
- Ability to setup the NetSuite user interface, standard NetSuite process flows, SuiteAnalytics (reports, financial statements, saved searches, KPIs, and dashboards), maintenance resources, and data security
- Experience facilitating design and configuration of ERP solution is required.
- Experience with data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting and customization to NetSuite application is preferred.
- Experience developing detailed work plans for project activities within scope of application responsibility is required.
- Experience training and supporting end users with NetSuite application is required.
- Demonstrated leadership/supervisor experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Competently analyzes and prioritizes information to make appropriate recommendations
- Ability to synthesize all forms of research into clear, thoughtful, actionable deliverables
- Understands client needs, identifies root causes of problems, and implements pragmatic solutions
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field, computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
$100,000 – $160,000 a year
The salary range provided is intended for candidates in the San Francisco Bay Area who meet the minimum requirements of the position. Candidates who do not reside in the San Francisco Bay Area, do not meet the minimum requirements, or exceed the requirements are encouraged to apply and a recruiter will provide you with a range specific to your location a
Wondering if you should apply?
At BPM we are people who value people. We are progressive and purposeful. We are a firm with flexibility. Our
shared entrepreneurial spirit drives us to see and do things differently. And our passion for people makes BPM a place where everyone feels welcome, valued, and part of something bigger.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note – this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third-party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.