Benefits Pulled from the full job description
- Work from home
Are you enthusiastic about providing top-notch customer service in a dynamic and collaborative environment? Look no further! Join our team at Group O, a nationwide company committed to excellence, where variety meets a commitment to helping people every day.
- Variety: Embrace the diversity of tasks and challenges that come with the role. As a Customer Service Representative at Group O, you’ll navigate a range of customer inquiries, ensuring that no two days are the same.
- Helping People Out: Make a positive impact on people’s lives by addressing their needs and concerns. Your dedication to helping others will be at the forefront of your responsibilities, fostering meaningful connections with our valued customers
- Group O as a Destination: Be part of a destination where your skills are not just appreciated but celebrated. Group O is more than a workplace; it’s a community that values your contributions and invests in your growth.
- Work From Home: Enjoy the flexibility of working from the comfort of your home. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide the tools and support you need to excel in a remote setting.
- Collaborative Internal Environment: Thrive in an environment where collaboration is key. As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll collaborate closely with a supportive team, sharing insights and ideas to deliver exceptional service.
Primary Responsibilities as a customer service representative:
- Provide customer support via multiple channels for your assigned program; inbound and/or outbound.
- Provide an efficient & high-quality experience for our customers.
- Utilize resources & leading-edge technology tools to assist customers with questions, as well as to stay up to date on program information.
- Document completely and accurately call information provided by the system.
- Document calls for research and escalate through appropriate chain of command.
To work for us as at Group O as a Bilingual customer service representative. You are required to have the following skill set.
- Customer-focused, energetic attitude; desire to provide exceptional customer service every time.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Technology skills on laptop or desktop including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on multiple tabs and systems at the same time.
- Ability to sit (or stand) for extended periods wearing a headset.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid, changing environment.
- Ability to remain professional and even-tempered during uncomfortable situations.
- Adherence to a set schedule with the flexibility to work extra hours or a modified work schedule to meet business needs.
- Proven longevity in past employment and committed to excellent attendance.
What we are:
Group O is an end-to-end business process outsourcing provider offering a wide range of innovative, technologically driven marketing, supply chain, and packaging solutions. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Milan, IL, Group O is one of the largest Hispanic-owned companies in the United States with more than 1,200 employees both domestic and internationally. To learn more, visit www.GroupO.com.
Group O is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based upon an individual’s capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.