Overview – Digital Learning Executive
Our mission is to unlock human potential. We welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and we embrace individuals who get excited about learning. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion; it’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
About the role:
We are hiring a Digital Learning Executive (DLE) to join our sales team! In this role, you are responsible for identifying and qualifying top targets and opportunities to drive technology-required adoptions. The successful Digital Learning Executive will collaborate with Customer Success Managers to devise training plans for new and existing adoptions and develop strategies to retain business and expand existing accounts.
This role as a Digital Learning Executive works closely with our product development, product marketing, and market development teams to drive innovation and inform the next iteration of digital programs. Critical to being a Digital Learning Executive will be building solid partnerships at 2 and 4-year institutions to ensure the execution of profitable, recurring, long-term business partnerships and will drive digital courseware growth at course, department, and institutional level by displaying deep product knowledge of Wiley’s digital solutions.
- Work with instructors to drive towards digital solutions and ensuring customers understand the value proposition of digital courseware solutions.
- Drive renewable revenue and usage growth by increasing the number of instructors that need digital solutions as a % of the grade.
- Effectively prepare and deliver strategic sales presentations to customers via one-on-one group presentations, both in-person and remotely; conduct strong digital sales presentations of Wiley’s digital offerings to prospective customers and committees.
- Digital Learning Executive needs to develop and manage a pipeline; prospect and assess sales opportunities and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline using SFDC.
- Provide regular reporting, account and adoption intelligence, and update opportunities in SFDC.
- Find “Land & Expand” Accounts for Wiley digital offerings · Monitor critical key performance indicators (pilots, events, market development, etc.)
- Conduct in-person trainings for Wiley’s digital solution; training and supporting customers on Wiley’s digital offerings.
- Analyze territory data to improve position solutions and digital upside.
- Develop and put in place territory and business plans.
- Integration expertise on various LMS / LTI implementations (works alongside CSM to transition instructor goals).
We are looking for people who:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required, with a background in Higher Education to be a suitable candidate for a Digital Learning Executive.
- Sales experience is not required if you have strong drive, intellectual curiosity, and the desire to advance your career in education.
- Sales mindset, organization, planning, presentation, and leadership skills.
- A strong drive to sell and implement digital solutions to see impactful results with faculty and students.
- Self-starter with the ability to maximize time and generate a high return on investment by leveraging strong listening skills to understand and achieve digital solutions.
- Adaptable: Can navigate complex sales processes with multiple decision-makers.
- Ability to remain energetic and driven, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Regularly and clearly establishes expectations, effectively coaches, and collaborates with external and internal customers.
- Ability to travel 40-60% (mostly by car; occasionally by air).
- Candidates must reside in the Atlanta area and have a valid driver’s license to be considered for the role.
We clear the way for seekers of knowledge: illuminating the path forward for research and education, tearing down barriers to society’s advancement, and giving seekers the help they need to turn their steps into strides.
Wiley’s headquarters are in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations across the globe in more than 40 countries.
Wiley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Wiley is also committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
We are committed to fair, transparent pay, and we strive to provide competitive compensation in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. However the ultimate salary offered for Digital Learning Executive may be higher or lower and will be set based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including but not limited to, geographic location, skills, and competencies
Target Base Pay Range:
$56,700 – $83,167