Job Summary – Salesforce Data Entry
Welcome back to the workforce! This job is specially tailored to a professional who took a long break after a life change/event, or is excited for a career change. The ideal candidate has to have the ability to research and data entry on the Salesforce.com CRM platform. We are excited to have you join our global team and help serve the world in philanthropy.
UniversalGiving is an award-winning nonprofit allowing people to donate and volunteer with top-performing, vetted organizations all over the world. 100% goes directly to the cause. All partner organizations are vetted with our proprietary Quality Model. UniversalGiving has been featured on the homepage of Bloomberg, Oprah.com, CBS, The Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times.
UniversalGiving also has been featured in more than 16 books, including the new edition Harvard Business Review Book, HBR Guide to Delivering Effective Feedback, Arianna Huffington’s Thrive, and Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen’s Giving 2.0. We have also been acknowledged six times on Great Nonprofits’ annual Top Nonprofits lists and are highlighted in Huffington Post’s list of best volunteering matching websites. We continue to gain momentum, with dozens of articles in the Christian Science Monitor and monthly contributions on Forbes. To date, we have matched more than 22,000 volunteers worth $31 million dollars’ of volunteer hours.
- Data Entry to Salesforce
- Proper pulldown labeling of data within Salesforce for tracking
- Research our clients and partners’ contact using our tools- Spokeo, Snov.io
- Research on our clients’ and partners’ bios and enter it into Salesforce
- With proven success & a positive attitude, take on special projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training. We are open to students with strong GPAs and commitment to intellectual rigor.
- Strong data entry Salesforce experience
- Meticulous attention to detail and data entry
- Part-time, flexible remote positions for data entry
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, global team representing over 25 cultures
- Gain experience with a Tech for Good nonprofit
- is likely to facilitate J1, OPT visas
Duration and Location:
- The position is available part-time (5-20 hours per week)
- Minimum six month commitment
- We provide remote positions with a highly globally focused team from more than 20 countries, including Russia, China, Japan, Ukraine, Georgia, the Philippines, Haiti, Germany, Canada, the Kurdish population, South Korea, the U.K., Brazil, Kenya and many more.
Complete your application on UniversalGiving: You may also access the Internships/Returnships page on the UniversalGiving’s website: Please visit the Careers section in the footer. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Only applications submitted through UniversalGiving’s website will be considered. This vacancy is for Salesforce Data Entry Returnee.
UniversalGiving is committed to understanding and representing the diverse populations it serves worldwide. Members of all ages, genders, sexual orientations, races, ethnicities, nationalities, physical abilities or disabilities, religions or beliefs, and cultures are welcome as employees and volunteers in our organization. We believe that a diverse team will best serve our diverse populations. Please see our policy on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Our Vision is to “Create a World Where Giving and Volunteering Are a Natural Part of Everyday Life.”