It is important to visit your dentist for regular monitoring. A professional can cleanse your teeth from time to time. And also prevent any future mishap to take place. However, if you are looking for reliable ways to camouflage or cover any minor gaps or stains on your teeth. Dental Veneers In Dubai is the best treatment option for you. Explore; What Shade Of White Is Okay For My Teeth? And visit the expert for a consultation today.
What Causes Healthy Teeth To Stain?
There are many factors that may be destroying the shine of your teeth. Often candidates are fond of enjoying food or drinks with artificial colorings. Excessive consumption of tea and coffee can also lead to teeth staining. Similarly, different kinds of wines do also have an impact while discoloring the appearance of teeth. However, this does not necessarily means the health of your teeth are in danger. Therefore, there are dental treatments that can work as an alternative to enhance the beauty of your smile. Read on as we let you in on a dental phenomenon.
What Is The Best Treatment Option For Me?
You can approach some non-invasive or minimally invasive treatments to lighten the color of your teeth. However, this is not a permanent solution. This is why, many people are opting for Dental Veneers In Dubai. There is no need to remove or extract your remaining teeth. A customized shell-like tooth is placed onto your natural teeth. The aim of these implants is to conceal or cover any imperfections or flaws on the surface. Moreover, any natural strike while growing your teeth could also be fixed with the help of these replacements. It is a cosmetic approach to upgrading your smile without causing any damage. However, you are required to walk in for a consultation to allow an expert to pave the correct path for you to meet your desired goals.
How Do I Find My Perfect Teeth Colour?
Once you are under the care of an expert, the professional dentist will take care of everything for you. Candidates often find it fearful; if only a few teeth need to be modified. There is absolutely nothing for you to worry about. An expert in charge will trace the impressions of your natural teeth as well as find the best matching shade closer to the original color. Veneers are designed and created according to shape, size, and color tones.
This is followed by a deep cleaning treatment to prepare your teeth for the course of action. It is preferred to do so because the next time you see your dentist is when the custom-designed Dental Veeners in Dubai will be all ready to be installed into your mouth. Hence, the final reveal is a perfectly matching shade that will be blending well into your natural teeth.
What Are The Results of Dental Veneers in Dubai
The final outcomes are miraculous results. We take pride in seeing a confident smile on your face. It is an instant improvement with longer-lasting sustenance. These shells can last up to a decade. However, the maintenance is depending on your dedication and practice of oral hygiene and care.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate?
Anyone who is physically healthy and wishes to upgrade the beauty of their smile can definitely opt for this treatment. Moreover, if you have accidentally got a chipped tooth or there are unpleasant wider gaps in between your natural teeth. And the only change you want is a non-invasive approach to a beautifully transformed appearance. A board-certified dentist will examine your condition, and sign you up for this tremendous treatment.
What Are The Precautions Prior To The Appointment?
Unlike other dental treatments, you are expected to;
- Avoid any percentage of alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Refrain from food that may lead to bad breath.
- Brush and floss well before stepping out of your house.
- Do not bleach or opt for any whitening treatment at home.
- Sticky candies or sweets should also be avoided.
What Is The Procedure?
This is a simple and in-office procedure. Below is a step-by-step guide to talking you through the process;
- First things first, you are required to opt for a consultation. The expert will examine the condition of your teeth and take impressions of your teeth to design a perfectly fitting cover.
- The pre-ordered shells are customized veneers that are created inside a lab.
- On the day of the appointment, the expert will deep cleanse your teeth.
- A thin layer of enamel is extracted off the surface. This is for the shells to firmly hold onto the place.
- One by one, the required number of teeth are permanently attached. This duration will last for an hour; more or less.
- In the end, you are sent home with a few home care regimens to safeguard and lock the new healthy changes in place.
What Is The Aftercare Post-Treatment?
Below are a few Dos and Don’ts that you ought to follow after the treatment.
- Do not eat or drink any food or beverages that contain artificial food colors.
- Smoking can also lead to developing stains and reversing the brightening effects.
- You must be gentle while brushing and flossing your teeth.
- It is also mandatory to opt for check-up sessions.
- Do not roughly bite or chew on harder substances.
What Are The Benefits?
There are countless benefits to Dental Veneers In Dubai. Read along as we enlighten you about the long-term effects;
- This is a remarkable replacement for your original teeth. And the good news is; no imperfect tooth is removed at all.
- Your newly modified smile will automatically boost your confidence. You will notice a positive impact on your personality too.
- Furthermore, you can enjoy happy changes for a longer period of time because this is a reliable and convenient solution.
- Even the minor gaps or spaces in-between your teeth will be completely concealed.
- Everyone will notice the radiance of your beautiful smile. This will upgrade your aesthetic profile as well.
- Another piece of good news is; there is no downtime to the treatment. It is a non-invasive approach to restoring a confident smile, without having to introduce any anesthesia or putting you to sleep.
- Last but certainly not least, it is also a very flexible treatment because you get to choose the number of veneers you want to install inside your mouth.
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment?
The final estimation is based on the number of installations that are placed into your mouth. Therefore, only after complete treatment, the expert is able to highlight the exact value of the implants. However, the average cost of Dental Veneers In Dubai ranges between AED 800 per installation. For further inquiries, it is best to visit or talk to the experts.